"No Weapon Formed Against Me Shall Prosper"
It wasn't nails that held Jesus to the Cross, but Love.
Obedience Brings Blessings
GOD is not blessing you because you're good. HE's blessing you because HE is good.
Fight your battle on your knees and you will win everytime.
The secret to getting ahead is getting started.
Ignorant brings chaos.
Hate can not drive away Hate.
Falling is not a failure, Not getting up is a failure.
The evil formed in the heart, you can change.
Having a good mind is not enough, you must know how to use it as well.
Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.
DO NOT pray for an easy life, pray for the strength...to endure a difficult one.
The key to Immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
The Only Limitations You Have Are The Ones You Set On Yourself.
It's Always The Right Time To Do The Right Things.
Knowledge is power.
Don't worry about things you don't have, But be Thankful for the things you've already got.
Don't Throw An Egg At The Brick Wall.
Don't work, Don't eat.
It's not your faulse to be born poor, but it is your faulse to die poor.
Simplicity is the key to Brilliance.
Only one SIN that can not be forgiven is; THE REJECTION OF CHRIST.
More Welcome 2 My Page Comments
More Welcome 2 My Page Comments
........................................Image UploadGoogle HomepageBaby Names
The material on this web site is provided for educational purposes only, and is not to be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. PLEASE SEEK SECOND OPINION BEFORE APPLYING THESE SKILLS & KNOWLEDGES TO YOUR ILLNESS. Although, I am using these approaches for my own everyday living, but I'M NOT A DOCTOR.
A workout can be the antidote to the negative aspects of stress.
Good Health is the best Asset of your Life.
Good Health Equal Wealth.
Moderation is the key.
You can't fake strong.
No train, No gain.
Practice makes perfect.
A genuine gold (24K) doesn't fear of fire.
That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
You don't make a dollar, You makes no sense.
Live Life, Don't Simply Exist.
If you spend too much time thinking about a thing. You'll never get it done.
The less effert, the faster and more powerful you will be.
Someone gives you BS (cow manure), make a good garden out of it.
5 WAYS TO STAY BROKE
1. Over spending
3. Addicted to Casino
4. Addicted to drugs
5. Hospital bills
Number One Worst Exercise That Make You Age Faster
1. Cardio- will not help slow down aging. In fact, it does the exact opposite! Long hours of cardio will increase the production of free radicals. Free radicals will damage your cells in your body and accelerating aging.
2. Low - Fat Diet- Science has proven that fat is not the cause of weight gain or heart disease.
3. Yoga- should NOT be considered an effective form of exercise. Yoga can improve your flexibility and calm your mind, but it will NOT stimulate your "YOUTH" hormones. Yoga does help preventing stroke.
After You Turned 40, your biological age starts to speed up and age faster than your chronical age. It can speed up to 6 years faster than your age. Let say that if you're 41 now, but you're really 47 years old.
Metabolic Training Will Slow Down Aging
*Using exercise that involve your entire body*
1. Stop Low Fat Diet.
2. Stop running so much. Too much cardio will age faster.
3. Stop blaming everything on how old you are.
4. Avoid chronic dehydration.
5. Work out less.
10 REASONS YOU'RE NOT LOSING WEIGHTS
1. You don't have enough muscles.
2. You inherited a " FAT gene"
3. You're getting older.
4. You're a cavewoman.
5. Your medicine cabinet is to blame.
6. You underestimated your portion size.
7. You eat mindlessly.
8. You deprive yourself.
9. You overestimated your calories burn.
10. Your thyroid is not working.
Foods That Will Help Relieve Psoriasis
Psoriasis can not be cure, however, there are 3 types of foods that can help relieve the disease.
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids:
*Herbs And Spices:
Longer Life Span? Don't Live Alone
New study at BYU (about old subject) suggested that if you wish to live longer, find some friends. Yep, the older you get, the more crucial it is to have friends. The more you have, the better. Our society is not just more isolated, but lacking of humans relationship. The risk of early death raised by 32% when living alone- as much as obesity, smoking, and lacking of health care. So, if you're around 60 and older, find some good friends.
Why Men Have Shorter Life Span Than Women?
In general, do you know why most men died before women?. There are several reasons why men died earlier than women. The one big reason why is because men fear of going to the doctor to get a check up. I have known a lot of close family friends who died before their times because they never get a check up. We are similar to a vehicle. We must get oil change, new tires, and refuel gas once in awhile in order to keep ourselves running smooth. When should men get a check up on their health? The answer is anytime that you don't feel right. If your family had a history of cancers, heart attack, diabetes, obesity, or suicidal, get your check up when you're reaching around 35-40 years of age and once a year there after. Listen to your body for abnormal pains or discomfort. Don't say; "I'll wait until next time". The early the doctors can find out about your problems, the more survival rate you can have. If you have insurance, please get yourself check.
5- Diseases That Can Kill Men
2. Cardiovascular diseases
5. Erectile disfunction
Florida is the number 1 in identity theft.
1 in 7 divorce caused by internet social media.
Today's Cheating Women
Women are having nearly as many extramarital affairs as men, one study finds. Men still hold the lead as cheaters, but women are quickly closing the gap. The percentage of cheating wives rose 40% from 1990 to 2010, according to a July 2013 Natural Opinion Research Center survey. About 55% women and 60% men who are having extramarital affair.
Why are there so many more cheating women? Here are the 6 reasons why:
1. They can afford to.
3. The definition of cheating is looser.
4. Women want and like sex.
5. Cheating is more culturally acceptible.
6. Women just want to have fun.
How To Stop An Affair Before It Starts
1. Imagine that your partner is your audience.
2. Avoid going for drinks with your co workers or strangers.
3. keep business relationships businesslike.
4. Assume you'll get caught.
5. Think about what Jesus would do?
10 Foods And Drinks That Make You Tired
6. fatty meat
New No. 1 Fat Burner Exercise
Hitting the weights hard can burn more fat than cardio, according to a study in OBESITY. Researchers tracked the waist circumference of 10,500 men who either regularly lifted or did cardio for a dozen years, and in the end, the cardio group had nearly twice as much belly fat as the lifters.
In contrast, cardio will help you lose more over all body weight than weights training. For better result, combine the two systems into one plus eat smart and getting plenty of sleep, and you'll see what happen to your body. You'll look marvelous!!!!
Another recent study found that, in moderation, wine or grape juice could help you burn fat. No more than two drinks per day.
10 of the Sneakiest Stressors
1. Late bedtime
6. Opening your inbox
Sleepless & Weight Gain
A new study found that 30 minutes short of your requirement 7-9 hours sleep can lead you to weight gain. Any less than 30mins, can lead you to type 2 diabetes. So, please get at least 7 hours a day of sleep. From my experience, sleeping will help you lose your stomach fats. Improve your mood, improve your sex life, and keep some diseases away from you because sleeping will strengthen your immune system.
Tips For Staying Mentally Sharp As A Senior
1. Control cholesterol & high blood pressure.
2. Don't smoke or drink exessively.
3. Exercise regularly.
4. Eat a healthy diet.
5. Stimulate your brain- by keeping your mind active. Increasing your level of social interaction.
GAIN MUSCLES AT 90
According to Dr. Christiane Northrup, human can still able to gain (grow) muscles up until the age of 90. But, you must exercise.
Dr. Northrup also warns that men can develope ED if sitting too long.
Divorce rate skyrockets for people who suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis.
TOP 5 BEGINNER MISTAKES
1. Going too heavy: When you're just started out to lift weights, you can't wait to see that result, therefor, you tend to lift everything you can. Lifting too heavy will break down forms and or many cases, result in injury that set you back- sometimes you'll give up altogether. So, follow the rules, be patient.
2. Going Too Often: Again, as soon you'll see a little bit of result, you want it all in a week. 3 times a week is good enough. Allow your body to recover.
3. Not sleeping: Remember when you were a baby? Your mother feed you, change your diaper, then put you back to sleep? When we grew up, we lost sleep, stop growing- getting old very fast. Your growing hormones peak at night, while you sleep. So, get your 7-9 hours of Zsss and see you in the GYM.
4. Not drinking enough water: Human body consisted of 90% water. When you're exercising, you'll lose water through sweat. If you don't drink water, you'll be dehydrated. You will have muscles cramps, bad kidneys, and a lot more. So, do your body a favor, drink pure water, NOT red bull or Lo Co.
5. Too Many Supplements: Again, when you're a new gym rat, you wants everything fast and massive. With this obsession, you will be prone to supplement providers who will sell you a lot of horse poops. A recent study found that many supplements are fake. Last year, I knew a guy who spent $800.00 for supplements and today, he looks even worse. If you're strength training for good health, you don't need a lot of pills, powders, or steroid. All you need are healthy foods, restful sleep, and proper exercise routines. I only take one scoop of whey protein in the evening to replace my real meal. And if you really need help on energy, try herbs like ginseng.
*IF YOU MUST use supplements, look for a professional to help you. And always ask about the side effect of the supplements.
DON'T LOSE YOUR KIDNEYS and LIVERS!
SOURCE: In parts by Men'sHealth.
A new study and experts suggested that showering too often is not very healthy for you. They recommend taking a shower every 3rd day. I don't agree with this study at all simply because if you're a working person, gym goer, or active person, you will need at least two showers a day. For me, I woke up to the shower, after morning exercise at the gym shower, after coming home from work in the evening, I will take a bath and go to bed. And often times, I even shower after sex and pooping...LoLz! Seriously! Those folks must be some stanky experts....Ahahahahahahaha!
EAT TO LOSE WEIGHT
1. Eat less.
2. Portion out your protein.
3. Cut carbs to half.
4. Fill up on veggies.
5. Fill up on water.
6. Eat fruits, but NOT at meal time.
7. Know your portion size.
8. Eat veggies and proteins every meal.
9. Eat smart snacks (low calorie snacks)
10.Eat good fat.
5 Things That Will Tear Your Health Apart
1. Smoking/ doing drugs
2. Over eating
3. Not sleeping
4. Drinking alcohol
5. No exercise
10 Bad Health Habits For Diabetes
1. Being a couch potatoes
2. Light up (smoking)
3. skipping medicine
4. Not Tracking Blood Sugar
5. skipping sleep
6. avoiding a doctor visits
7. Drinking alcohol
8. Indulging your sweet tooth
9. Yo- yo Dieting
10 Foods That Help Fight Cancer
4. Cruciferous veggies
9. whole grains
10 Ways To Stop Middle- Age Belly Fat
1. Change your diet- ask your doctor what is the right calorie for you. And follow his diet.
2. Don't be fat- phobic- eat good fats, don't cut it off completely.
3. Focus on fiber- eat vegetables, fruits (not fruit juice), and whole graines.
4. Eat plenty of protein- eat protein every meal.
5. Boost the burn- drink green tea.
6. Set aside the sugar- drink water only, no soda, no sugar drink.
7. Don't skimp on sleep- practice good sleep hygiene.
8. Keep stress in check- yelling, screaming, and cursing are not only bad for your victims, but it is very dangerous to your health.
9. Get active- stay active or join the gym. A simple walking in the park or working on your garden can get you in good shape.
10.Build strength- It's never too late to start strength training. Muscle burns more calories than fat. The more muscles you have the more calories you'll burn, even while you're sleeping.
7 Foods That Help Fight Pain
6. Red Grapes
The Next World War Is Coming
Experts predicted that the next world war is coming within 50 years. And it's not about religion, terrorism, or oil. The next world war will be fought over foods.
Global Color Trends 2014
What color of a car do you like? While most people like colorful sport cars, here is what most people around the globe like in car color in general.
1. White 28%
2. Black 18%
3. Silver/ Gray 13%
4. Natural 10%
5. Red 9%
5 Hidden Dangers For People With Atrial Fibrillation (irregular heartbeat)
4. Leafy green
5. OTC: Cold and Allergy Medications
Researchers found that the regimen rich in whole grains, vegetibles, fruits, legumes, nuts, fish and olive oil appears to be associated with longer telomere length which are indicators of slower aging.
Did you know that George Washington was not the first President of the USA? That's right, the first President of USA was John Hanson from November 3, 1781 thru November of 1782. George Washington was elected to be the President in 1789 after leading the Continental Army to victory over Britain in Revolutionary War. President Hanson died shortly after he was retired that is why he was never mention in the history book.
A new study found that people who's going to the gym are most likely to make more money than those who don't.
Low "D" Early Death
Having low levels of vitamin D because of your genetics may raise the risk of early death, a new study suggests. Smoking & drinking can lower your vitamin D levels.
10 Things You Can Speed Up Your Aging
3. crash dieting
4. Lacking of sleep
5. skipping fruits & veggies
6. holding on to grudges
8. no exercise
9. being lonely
A car company did a study on how people perceived a man with a car versus a man with a pick- up truck, who is sexier? 85% of people found a man with a truck (especially with 4-doors) is much sexier, classy, and a good man.
***Ever since I had posted this topic, I had seen a lot of people are buying new trucks....LoLz!
65% of married women are so tired that they're rather getting a good night sleep than having sex according to "The View".
5 Secrets To Longer Life Span
New study found by Dr. John Day suggested that only 25% of your genes can dictate how long you should live. The rest of the 75% is affected by your lifestyle. Here they are:
1. Be physically active.
2. Eat a healthy diet.
3. Get a restorative sleep.
4. Manage your stress.
5. Be socially connected.
EBOLA Virus Disease
Ebola hemorrhagic fever, or simply Ebola is a disease of humans and other primates caused by an ebolavirus.
Symtoms start two days to three weeks after contracting the virus, with a fever, sore throat, muscle pain, and headaches. Typically, vomitting, diarrhea, and rash follow, along with decreased function of the liver and kidneys. Around this time, affected people may begin to bleed both within the body and externally.
***How Can You Contract Ebola?***
3.Stay away from a person who is sick like sneezing and such.
4.Get all your shots before going to Africa.
5.Avoid going to Africa altogether until the outbreak is under control.
There is no cure yet.
7 Signs Of Dehydration
Your breath, skin, and muscles maybe telling you that your body is running low on water.
Dehydration can cause blood clots, seizures, and other fatal complications. Mood and energy can be effects by insufficient of water, also fatigue.
Here are seven signs to tell you might be dehydrated.
1. Bad breath
2. Dry mouth
3. Dry skin
4. Muscle cramps
5. Fever and chills
6. Craving sweets (or foods)
SOLUTION: Drink about 8 glasses of water a day. Drink one glass of water before each meal. Eat fruits. Fruits & vegetables like water melon, cucumber, cantaloup, peach, are great example of water sources.
IN HER EYES, FIDELITY COMES FIRST
Maybe you flash your Rolex and look like Clooney. Maybe you brag to your friends of how big and long your wang is. Perhaps, you flex your biceps, show off your huge wallet, or drive a nice pick up truck. But women somehow manage to look past all that. For a long- term relationship, women care more about whether you've cheated in the past than about financial stability, good looks, or common interests, a new study from Oakland University found.
* I kinda, sorta, of agree and disagree with this study. I believe there is a life long partner for each one of us. I also believe that women are very forgiving when it come to men who showed imperfection. All of us (men & women will make mistakes) are not perfect. I had made a few errors with relationships and still found a very good wife. George Clooney had many women (nobody is calling him a whore) and still able to find a wonderful wife. Ray Rice knocked his fiancee out then gotten married. (Maybe that was his way of proposal...KeKeKe!). Mike Tyson raped his wife (if that's possible), did his jail times and moved on with his life. Kobe Bryant bought his wife a bigger ring and all the problems solved. Tiger Wood got divorced and lost his talent in Golf. But, he got a new cell phone and more ladies to text to. Hugh Hefner is elder, rich, and still dating some of the best blonds in the business (nobody is calling him old). President Bill Clinton ran the country basically by between his legs, but his wife forgave him and now they're both running the country. Hell, Charles Manson did the crimes, still serving his time at 80, and still, a 26 year- old is going to marry him in the near future. Most of us need a second chance. Some of us went through life a lot easier than others. Some got caught with bad circumstance and some are being treated unfairly by society. Although, some like O.J. Simpson, Chris Brown, Mr. Bill Cosby, Jared Fogle the Subway guy, and Justin Bieber are struggled to learn about what women want and what our society can tolerate. There will always be someone to give these men a chance.
by Dolph Lundgren
Weight training strengthens your joints and ligaments and inproves your muscular powers. For all athletes, weight training is essential to improve performance and prevent nagging injuries.
The older you get, the more important strength training becomes. Genetically speaking, humans lose about 10% of muscle mass every 10 years after reaching middle age. Muscles are extremely energy consuming, so the more muscle mass you have, the more fat you will burn, even when you're not exercising.
Weight training makes you stronger and more muscular, reduces body fat, and prevents aging.
* Mr. Dolph Lundgren is coming out with a new book, "DOLPH LUNDGREN, Train Like An Action Hero". shares a lifetime of action hero fitness secrets. Pick up the book available Sept. 9, 2014.
How's Your Sleeping?
15% the amount your testosterone can drop when you get fewer than six hours of sleep for a week.
Your body is like the body of a battery. Sleeping is like charging more energy/power on to your battery. For most healthy men, you can find out that your energy is fully charged when your erection occurs during your sleep. Get some zzzzzzs, my friends.
Secret To Good Sleep
According to Professor Natalie Dautovich said;" leaving your feet outside the blankets will cool you down. Our hands and feet are good at keeping us cool because they're hairless. However, don't get too cold on your feet either, it can be very disruptive to sleep".
Your Sleep And Your Brain
According to HLN, new study confirmed that lacking of sleep will shrink your brain.
Ten Ways To Sleep Well Without Pills
1. Exercise: Do Yoga or taking a walk two hours before bed time.
2. Cut off caffeine earlier.
3. Quit smoking: Nicotine and caffeine are the same. You must clear your system two hours before bedtime.
4. Take a warm bath.
5. Meditate: Say a prayer before going to bed is a great practice both for your spirit and your Zssss.
6. Break a sweat: Doing house works or just stay busy and tire yourself out will help you sleep deeper.
7. Consider cognitive behavioral therapy.
8. Sniff Aromatherapy.
9. Try progressive muscle relaxation.
10.Consider a supplement or herbal tea.
* One of the most dangerous culprits in sleeping problem is WORRYING. Whether it's about your bills, marriage, family, or sickness, worrying is always keeping you awake and thinking all night long for solutions to your problem. This is where PRAYING comes in. Understand that some problems can not be solve. Don't worry about things that you have no control of. If you're a believer, pray to GOD to take the burden away from you- leaving all issues to GOD to take care for you. Now, you can sleep.
Beauty In Breakfast
A new study found that one in three women is missing breakfast because they're too busy getting pretty in the morning.
Study also had found that missing breakfast will make you look worst than missing a make-up on your face through out the day.
IS OBESITY A PLUS?
New study found that overweight heart patients experience fewer heart attacks and higher survival rates after cardiac procedures than their slimmer peer. But, experts warned that under circumstances do the results suggest that obesity is good medicine.
SLEEPING PROBLEMS & FIBROMYALGIA
Over the years, I have met quite a few people who had issues with sleeping. Sleep disturbances are among the most common symptoms of fibromyalgia, a chronic condition affecting the spinal cord and brain that causes people to feel pain and fatigue, and affects concentration. In fact, along with the tiredness, pain, and psychosocial distress, sleep disturbances are a core feature. In the last few years, it has become increasingly clear that treating the associated sleep disturbance improves the daytime symptoms of fibromyalgia.
Solution: See your doctor right away. Sleeping problems can affect you in many ways.
3 Foods Asians People Should Consume With Caution
2. Ice cream
Why? Because 99.9% Asians are lactose intolerance. Meaning when you eat foods that have milk in it, you'll have upset stomach or fart all day long.
Solution: Look for foods (made from milk products) that made of lactaid milk. Or label "Lactaid" on it.
Another race of people should follow this rule too, Native American Indians.
Dark chocolate may make walking easier for some patients.
5 Summer Foods For Good Moods
I love summer time. Beside the beaches, the sun, and babes, I love foods around this time of the year. I love all fresh farm foods. The two most enjoyable foods to eat are watermelon and corn. Here are 5 farm foods that I love and they will put you in good mood after you ate them.
1. Corn is a starchy vegetables that are considered high quality carbohydrate and mood enhancers. I love corn a little bit more than rice because of its starch and enable you to poop better than rice. Rice produce sticky stools that some experts believe it will give you intestinal cancers and heart disease. Where as, corn can give you that smooth regularity. I used to say, one corn a day will keep a doctor's finger away...LoLz!
2. Eat blue and purple potato salad can reduce inflamation that lead to bad mood.
3. Watermelon is an excellent source of lycopene, helps lower risk for inflamation associated with dementia and depression. Also, watermelon is a natural viagra. Don't eat too much of it if you don't have a lover...LoLz!
4. Shrimp is a food to improve your mood. Omega-3 fatty acids may help ease depressive symptom.
5. Romaine lettuce is a great food for depression
My foods that cure depression are pizzas, steaks, and sweets (these foods are not healthy for you). But, I'll be happy, though...LoLz!
People with Parkinson's disease who regularly walk for exercise, may significantly improve their physical and mental function, a new study finds.
Blame It On The Alcohol
While the experts are concerning about tobaco, drugs, obesity, crazy, guns, and other diseases, the next killer that killed a lot of American each year is alcohol. Colorado is the state that earned the highest rate of alcohol- related deaths in America. One in 10 died of deaths such as alcohol poisoning, violence, and motor vehicle collisions, as well as conditions like breast cancer and heart disease.
A Swedish cohort study suggested that drinking moderate amounts of alcohol (red wine) may reduce the risk of developing abdominal aortic aneurysm, AAA.
Five Women's Weight Training MYTHS
by Hugo Rivera; Reword by me.
1. Exercise Increase Your Chest Size.
Sorry girls. Women's breasts are composed mostly of fatty tissue. Therefore, it is impossible to increase breast size through weight training. If you go below 12% body fat, your chest size will decrease. Weight training does increase your back size. But, don't confuse with men. Most women athletes have smaller or flat chest. In a positive way, that's how you can tell that they are healthy and in good shape. The only two ways to increase your breast sizes are to get breast implants or getting fat.
2. Weight Training Makes You Look Bulky.
No, the only way to get monster size bulky like men, you'll have to take steroid. Naturally, women can not produce testosterone as males do.
3. As Long As You Exercise You Can Eat Anything You Want.
Not true. What you put in your mouth is very important. You can ask any sucessful body builders about how they eat. Eating clean is a must!
4. Weight Training Makes You Stiff and Muscle- bound.
Not true again. If you perform all exercises through full range of motion, flexibility will increase. Also, look at people such as Jean Claude Van Damme, Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, and gymnastic athletes, they all can do splits.
5. If You Stop Training Your Muscles Turn Into Fat.
Not true. Muscle and fat are two totally different types of tissue. You can't turn gold into brass.
SOURCES: Natural Muscles
Having problems with pooping? Chances are, you're short on fibers and eating foods that will inflame your intestines. You should poop once a day or twice if your digestion is normal and healthy. Here are some solutions to your problems: Stop eating spicy foods and junk foods for awhile. Getting use to eat a lot of vegetables. Do eat fresh corn, pine apple, papaya, Asian sweet potato, okra, and drink a lot of water. Delaying your stools from removing from your stomach daily can result in stomach cancers and bad reaction from your toxin old foods in your stomach. A lot of times, a few pimples on your face can be the reaction from your unclean stomach. And if you're interested in getting strong, keep your tummy healthy.
Diets rich in protein appear to reduce a person's risk of stroke, particularly if it's a lean animal protein like fish, a new analysis from China suggests, but NOT burgers and red meats. For every additional 20 grams per day of fish protein that people ate, their risk of stroke decreased by 26%, the researchers found. DO NOT eat foods that will increase cholesterol and high blood pressure.
Death by Spare Tire
Fat is especially dangerous when it settles in your midsection, around vital organs. Now research in the Journal Mayo Clinic Proceedings reveals just how likely it is that your spare tire will drive you into an early grave.
Teen Smoking Hits Record Low
Cigarette smoking among high school students in US has reached a landmark low in a survey health officials have been conducting every two years since 1991. Just 15.7% of teens were current smokers in 2013. Our government goal is to low it down to about 16% by 2020. Our teens met the goal already.
Sources: USA Today
Diabetes Epidemic In America
A brand new federal government study finds 9% diabetes had risen from 2010 to 2012 in American population, from 26 million to 29 million. One in every four people have diabetes does not realize it. Rates of diabetes are similar for blacks (39%) Hispanics (38%) and white (35%). Without a lifestyle changes, diabetes can boost to heart disease, stroke, vision loss, kidney failure, limb amputation, and premature death. Diabetes can be managed through physical activity, diet and the use of insulin and medications to lower blood sugar levels.
Solution: See your doctor. Lose weight and exercise 3 to 5 days a week. Eat clean.
The Three Fittest Person Foundations
1. Spiritually fit.
2. Mentally fit.
3. Physically fit.
Balance these 3 foundations and you'll be the most happy person on this planet.
Top 5 Doctor Recommended Weight Loss Plans.
1. Weight Watchers- diet & exercise.
2. The South Beach Diet- eat before you get hungry.
3. Jenny Craig- support based.
4. Nutrisystem- portion controlled.
5. Atkins Diet- carb cutting.
My Fitness & Nutritional method is to combine all five above PLANS and make them my life style practice.
Hello Healthier Habits!
Americans are eating better, cutting calories, and making smarter food choices. USDA data collected from nearly 10, 000 working- age adults show that our average daily intake has been trending downward- by close to 118 calories, or 5%- since 2005, and that we're eating less fat and more fiber. We're also hitting fewer fast-food joints, making more meals at home, and paying greater attention to nutrition labels.
Our Fat World Due To Fat Pockets
30% of the world is now fat. No country has been able to curb obesity in the last 3 decades.
Researchers found more than 2 billion people worldwide are now overweight or obese. The highest rates were in the Middle East and North Africa, where nearly 60% of men and 65% of women are heavy. The U.S. has about 13% of the world's fat population. China and India combined have about 15%. Researcher Christopher Murray said there was a strong link between income and obesity; as people get richer, their waistlines also tend to start bulging.
Exercise Is The Best Medicine
Science shows that the biggest predictor of premature death isn't smoking, drinking, or obesity, but Low Fitness. That means no matter how much you weigh, or how bad your habits are, the single best thing you can do for your health is get up and move.
Diet Sodas Health Risk
New study found that drinking two diet sodas a day will most likely to give you a heart disease.
A New Review Finds In Red Meat
They found heme iron, only found in red meat, contributed to a 57% increased risk of heart disease and early death. Researchers analyzed 21 studies that included more than 292, 000 people who were followed for an average of 10 years.
Health Risk In Weed Smoking
Legal or not, smoking weed regularly may cause changes in brain structure associated with schizophrenia. A new study in Northwestern University said. And if you have a family history of mental disorders, you could be at a higher risk, the research suggests.
Meat, Cheese, & Cancer
New study found that people who eat a lot of meat and cheese are 70% more likely to have cancers.
Could Crossfit Be Bad For You?
New studies found that CrossFit may cause health risks. I haven't had a chance to do research yet. You can read it online and find out yourself.
5 THINGS THAT CAUSE YOUR WAIST TO GET BIG
1. Eating the wrong foods (eating too much).
2. Sitting too much (bad job or couch potato)
3. TV remote control (watching too much tv).
5. Not enough aerobic
GET UP AND MOVE, (your life may depend on it)
New study found that too much sitting (after 60 years of age and older) may lead to disability...regardless of their exercise habits. Also, sitting too much is linked to increased risk of heart failure and early death, plus other health problems such as type 2 diabetes. So, since you have all the times on your hands now, let's get up and move. Only 3 hours a week or 15 minutes a day of moving can keep you going. Find your hobby and enjoy life. Try to avoid sitting still for 9 hours a day.
7 Keys To Long-Term Gains
1. Be Consistent
2. Set Specific goals
3. Scare yourself- lift heavier
4. Be patient
5. Switch partners
6. Be a baby- take naps
7. Take preventive measure.
SOURCES: Muscle & Fitness
Three Best Brain Exercises
3.Working with your hands.
New study found that men are more worry about going bald than losing errection.
I'm not worry about either one. My body is a borrowed body from GOD, eventually He'll take it all back. Enjoy all parts of your body as much as you can.
CAN SEX BE COUNT AS A WORKOUT?
A lot of people think so because when you make love you seem like a lot is going on, but NO: In most cases, sex should be filed in the "light activity" category- right next to bowling or casual stroll. Tantric sex sessions aside, the average American sexual intercourse lasts about eight minutes. Just look at Ron Jeremy, if sex is equally to exercise, he wouldn't be fat...Ahahahahahahaha! (Joke by me).
How Light Makes You Heavy
Sleep in a complete darkness: A study in the Journal of Biological Rhythms suggests that sleeping in even a dimly lit room could make you fat. Mice exposed to 5 lux of nighttime light (about half the amount at twilight) gained more weight than mice that slept in the dark. Researchers say that nighttime light disruptions to your body clock, which is tuned to the daily cycle of natural light and darkness, can also mess with your metabolism.
Your Short Guide to A Long Life
An expert David Agus said the best way to prolong your life span is prevention. Knowing what to put in your mouth and exercise are the keys. Eat real foods and vegetables, plus fruits, but not juices and vitamins or food supplements. Take statin, baby aspirin, and move more. Your body is made for movement.
Love The Cheapskate
Penny pinching? That's hot. Researchers asked nearly 300 people to evaluate dating profiles that included spending habits and found that frugal folks both male and female were deemed more attractive than big spenders. Says study author Jenny Olson, "People who show financial self- control can likely also take charge of healthy habits like eating well and exercising regularly."
Sources: Women's Health
Twenty minutes of daily exercise could mean you'll never suffer from depression.
Twenty minutes of yoga will improve brain function that same day.
Rev up your heart just 35 minutes a day, and lower your risks of high blood pressure.
Made In America
Do you know why we're having a hard time finding a good job? Help us save America jobs by spending just $64.00 on American made products and you'll save 200,000 jobs.
Most U.S. Marines women can only do 3 pull ups.
Five Foods To Build Muscle
1. Grass- fed beef
2. Cage-free chicken
3. Brown rice
4. Organic oatmeal
5. Food supplements
Another Reason To Sleep More
Did you know why cats have so many lives- 9 of them? Because they slept 20 hours a day.
We human needs to sleep more, maybe we can get more than one life too...LoLz!
The Greatest Health Insurance You Can Buy Is Still A GYM MEMBERSHIP.
So, if you have doubt in OBAMACARE and its website, Try his wife's idea of working out...LoLz!
1. Lift weight (or pick an exercise you like).
2. Eat clean (a must)
3. Don't stop
MAKE EXERCISE YOUR PRIORITY
Whatever you do to stay in shape- lifting weights, running, biking, climbing, tennis, Martial Arts, swimming, CrossFit, or team sports (unless it's prancercise & pole dancing...LoLz!) try to do it well and stay healthy.
Secret To A Long And Happy Life
A new study by Brigham Young University found that it is healthy to work til you drop dead. Going for a goal and socialization are both good for you. Most people who work live up to 80 and 90 years old compare to those who don't work only live up to 50 and 60 years of age including a long term of diseases and obesity issues.
Myth: SIX MEALS A DAY WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT
Many studies show that there is no evidence that weight loss on hypoenergetic regimens is altered by meal frequency. One of the biggest claims as to why you should eat five or six meals a day is the concept of TEF. TEF stands for the thermic effect of foods. People take TEF way out of context. Regardless of how many times a day you eat, the ultimate factor that is going to determine your success of weight loss or weight gain is your total amount of energy (calories) consumed. There is no secret to weight loss and weight gain, eat more if you want to get big. Eat less if you want to get small. Pay more attention to your calories numbers. When I tried the six meals plan, I gained five pounds in three weeks.
The only time you should eat five to six meals a day if you want to gain muscle size like pro body builders. I guarantee you will never lose weight if you eat that much. Another mistake people make is eating 6 big macs a day vs. eating 3 healthy meals a day plus 3 healthy snacks. It depend on your activity or exercises per week as well. If you don't do anything, don't even attempt to eat six times a day. Just eat three small meals per day is good enough. Drink plenty of water.
CELEBRITY FITNESS TIPS
"After I stopped competing, I trained faster- six sets without stopping and higher repetitions."
"If you want to achieve a certain level of fitness, you have to be committed and truly never give up."
"My latest trick is to wear a heart-rate monitor when I'm lifting...I never let the rate dip below 140. It's full on."
Dwayne Johnson (The Rock)
"The key to my training is efficiency- I do a lot of circuit training and supersets. One to two body parts a day".
"The first thing I do on location or on a vacation is to get a bike. I just do as much as I can to push myself".
"You know how you know a good work out? When right before you do it, you're like, 'That's gonna kill".
"My favorite exercise is jump, jump, & jump!"
"There are endless exercises for arms, but the basics are best- chinups and pushups".
"Always challenging yourself to do better at anything that you do."
"Everybody got a plan, until you get hit".
Believe in yourself.
JOHN CENA'S MONSTER BENCH TIPS
Cena recently hit 481 on the bench press, and offered the following tips to help you bench big:
1. Train the overhead press
2. Build up your back
3. keep your feet on the ground
"My fitness secret is consistency. It's like going to school, when you attend all the classes and complete all your homeworks, most likely you'll pass the tests. Practice makes perfect."
"My second most effective approach to getting fit is intensity. I work hard on my lifts. Most of the people who are going to the gym rested with a comfortable state of exercise. And that is fine. The best exercise is the one you stick with. However, if you want to see your body change, or grow, you must go beyond your comfort zone. Look at Arnold exercise pictures, very few that you see him smiling or fooling around. Don't be afraid to lift just a little heavier."
"The most fitness important starts in your kitchen. Learning how to cook your own foods will solve a big part of your health and fitness goal."
Maintain Your Healthy Sex Lifestyle (for men)
Men who maintained a physically active lifestyle, had a healthy weight, and didn't smoke were at the least risk for ED, while obese men were 50% more likely and heavy smokers 86% more likely to have the problem. Latest study by Medical Journal of Australia. Source: Men's Fitness
Anti- Obesity Drugs Rejected
Two obesity drugs approved last year by the FDA were rejected in Europe. The drugs, Belvig and Qsymia, were both approved in USA last summer, despite the concerns over side effects, including heart disease and depression.
Belvig showed a 16 percent increases risk of heart failure. Similarly, 4.2 percent of patients on Qsymia experienced heart arrhythmia (irregular heart beat).
10 Excuses People Use To Avoid Going To The Gym
1. I will go to the gym when I lose a few pounds.
2. My gene is bad (everyone in my family is fat), gym and exercise will not help me.
3. My church is praying for me to lose weight.
4. I lost my thyroid.
5. I'm too busy.
6. I can't afford it.
7. I don't like working out.
8. I check my mailbox everyday, that is enough exercise for me.
9. I don't have a transportation to get to the gym.
10. Too far to drive.
3 Things You Can Do To Keep Your Skin Healthier
1. stop smoking
2. protect yourself against the sun
3. drink correct amount of water
Wearing Your Eye Glasses (Pro & Con)
If you're hunting for a job or an apartment, put on your eye glasses because you look trustworthy and intelligent. However, you may want to opt for contacts on date night, though: Across the board, lensless models were judged as more attractive.
Another Sleeping Benefit
A new study suggested that not enough sleep will increase your risk of prostate cancer. So, make sure you are sound asleep for at least 8 t0 9 hours in every 24 hours (a day).
Height And Cancer Risk
Cancer research UK scientists have published research showing that taller people seem to have a higher risk of cancer. This may seem alarming, but tall people need not too worried about the results.
Taller people are made of more cells, so there's more potential for one of them to go wrong and become cancerous. Height and cancer risk are fairly clearly linked with a 16 percent higher relative risk for every extra 4 inches. Height and breast cancer have been studied since 1970. This late study that linked between height and cancer risk of cancer including testicular and ovarian cancer. They also found links between height and bowel, skin, breast, ovary, womb, kidney, and brain cancers, as well as leukaemia and non- Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer.
Are you bored of working out alone? It is a lot more boring when you're waiting for a good reliable partner. Look for these key traits in a training partner. He should be someone who:
1. Train When You Do.
A person who come to the gym the same time you do.
2. Is Better Than You Are.
By lifting with someone who look better than you are and stronger than you are will help you pushing harder to keep up with him/her. Follow their good habits.
3. Will Hold You Accountable.
4. Has The Same Goal You Do.
5.Understands The Need To Switch Up.
After awhile, partners tend to get comfortable with each others and stop pushing. Try to get more than one partners so you can keep moving forward. A younger person can help you to keep up with strength. Older person may help you with wisdom. Women can show you how to get beautiful body.
Source: In parts by Muscle & Fitness
How Can You Tell When You Have Low Testosterone?
Most of the times, when a man suffers ED, fatique, and lacking interest in sex, his conclusion is Low Testosterone. What kind of people suffer low testosterone? Those who are obese, old age, and people who have multiple sclerosis. Sometimes, low testosterone can results in low sperm count as well. This may be one of the factors responsible for infertility. Too much exercise and poor nutritions can also cause low testosterone. Here are the symtoms;
Your doctor can diagnose this by testing your blood. Your primary doctor can help you to regain your testosterone back. And to help speed up your recovery and maintain your healthy testosterone, eat right, sleep right, and exercise at least 3-5 days a week (especially treadmill).